SlideShow

4

RAJMA CHAWAL


Hi. I'm Raj Chawla.
I used to get ragged in school because my mom would often give me Rajma Chawal for lunch. The bullies started referring to me as Rajma Chawal, and kept insulting me. I was beaten and mocked.

I would hide out in the toilets and eat my Rajma Chawal in peace. Hoping no one would barge right in and shove my face down a pot.






I became an introvert. No one knew I existed. Apart from my bullies of course.
Raj Chawla was lost in the sands of time.

BUT GUESS WHAT I DID ONE FINE DAY?
RAJMA CAME TO MY RESCUE AND I FARTED ON MY BULLIES. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

They never pestered me again.
The name stuck though.
But I revel in it, Hehh.


4 comments:

Anisha

God, you are a funny guy! Loved every post :D
Where is the follow button so that I can follow your blog?

Unknown

Hey!
Well, I'm new. So I don''t really know where or how. :P
Gosh I suddenly feel so old.
But, I'll figure it out in a bit. Thanks a ton! :D

Talitha

My bullies got the same treatment too.
But in a ladylike manner with an excuse-me after it.
And only inside my head.
Which amounts to the same thing in the end. Somewhat!
P.S. You need to put in a follower box so I can be a proud follower of yours and have my online mug show up on your blog too.
I'll peek in soon!:)

Unknown

Haha, my kind of woman. B)
Well I love you already. :D
Oh I would, if only I knew how. The follower option doesn't seem to show in my Layout options. :(

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Puke it out.