SlideShow

5

Of Alchohol and Angels.

I think my parents were a little drunk when I was conceived.

I mean, dont get me wrong or anything. I love them, but think about it-
Who in their right mind would name their child Raj when their family name is CHAWLA?

The whole Raj-ma Chawal connection is so painfully obvious.
Now that I think about it, that's probably the reason I've turned out so twisted and Rajma Chawal-ish.
Whatever that means.

*Sobs under the table with a bottle of Jack's*

(Me, right now)
 What? Robin's hot, you guys!

*Cough*
Ahem. so, yeah. I'm okay.Where was I?
Yeah. If  the12 year old numb skulled bullies who used to annoy me in school could notice the clear cut link, then why couldn't my parents?

OBVIOUS SOLUTION-THEORY:

MY PARENTS WERE DRUNK WHEN I WAS CREATED.
The thought makes me want to reevaluate my entire life and probably just hide out in the bottom of the ocean forevermore.


 
Kill me now.

I should really stop talking about my parents' bedroom business to strangers on the internet. But bleh. I've been here for less than a week and I've found such amazing people already.
( Tofu, Anisha and Talitha. You guys are absolute angels.)
So the fact that people here are so awesome kinda makes me a little indifferent.
So I shall mope about my issues later. For now,



5 comments:

Tangled Tofu

You're a charmer, Mr. Chawla.
Haha, you make us sound like Charlies Angels. Funny thing. I used to love that movie as a kid.

And hey, probably your parents just have a really wicked sense of humor! I personally think Raj Chawla has a nice ring to it.

Anisha

Aww, aren't you adorable! You did find the follow button huh? Naice!
I think you can use your 'nickname' as some sorta pick up line :p
Just saying ;)
And the gifs.. they are pretty awesome.I'm a sucker for gifs!

Unknown

Yes I did! :D
Haha, working on it. Just, well, you know, a mushy gunky dish of beans and rice isn't every girl's dream. :P

Thank you, Thank you! :D

Unknown

That was exactly what I had on my mind. ;)
Haha thanks! Finally the blog makes it work to my advantage. :P

Talitha

Yeah,the pick up line idea sounds fine.
Something along the lines of,Mera naam hai Raj Chawla and then,you get it!
Old school Bollywood.Never fails.:P
And I think we'd have to call ourselves Chawla's angels...desi style!:)

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Puke it out.