SlideShow

0

Diary of a wimpy kid. The Last straw.


You know how you're supposed to come up with s list of "resolutions" at the beginning of the year to try and make yourself a better person?

Well the problem is, its not easy for me to think of ways to improve myself, because im already pretty much the best person I know.
So this year my resolution is to try and help OTHER people to improve.



 For example:
  •   STOP CHEWING WITH YOUR MOTH OPEN, LITTLE SISTER.

  • STOP BREATHING TOO LOUD, DAD!
  • STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE IN PUBLIC, STRANGERS!
  • STOP OBSESSING OVER WHY I DON'T LOOK LIKE MATT BOMER, GIRLFRIENDS. :'(
  • PLEASE LET ME DRINK ANOTHER GLASS OF WHISKEY, GUYS!

But the thing is, I'm finding out is that some people don't really appreciate it when you're trying to be helpful.

Besides, after I reminded my mom for the BILLIONTH time to stop chewing her chips so loud, she made a really good point.
She said, "Everyone can't possibly be as perfect as YOU, Raj."

And from what I've seen so far I think she's right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Puke it out.